Good Vibes Serum
A product created to ensure your skin stays nourished, hydrated and protected throughout the stressful events of a day, face serum is truly the one skincare product you must have. Therefore, having a good skincare routine is 100% incomplete without the inclusion of a face serum to solve your skin woes by penetrating its deeper layers.
This topically applicable product contains a concentrated amount of active ingredients that treat specific skin issues. After cleansing and exfoliating your skin, when your skin lays bare, it is the right time to apply a product that will penetrate deep into your skin to nourish and repair it. The use of serum is predominantly based on the kind of skin issue you are targeting like tackling issues like dark spots, pimples, etc. So here is how you can choose your face serum based on your skin type.
Choosing Face Serum Based On Skin Types
Since every skin type can use a particular type of serum only, the ingredients and formulas play a vital role in choosing your serum. Here is how to obtain that for each skin type:
- Face Serum For Oily Skin:
Serums that contain salicylic acid work the best for oily skin because they leave minimal emollient residue meaning that they won’t clog your pores. It is advisable to not use heavy, oil-based serums or the ones that contain botanic seed oils. Additionally, if your oily skin type is prone to acne as well, you can use AHA and BHA based serums.
The good vibes serum for oily skin we recommend using the Good Vibes Vitamin C Brightening Face Serum because it is non-greasy and helps to cure the effects of excess sun exposure and presence of free radicals. The good vibes serum for acne we will suggest is Good Vibes Tea Tree And Papaya Serum since it controls the production of sebum and does not let acne-causing bacteria fester over your skin or inside your pores.
- Face Serum For Dry Skin:
Since your skin needs an extra boost of hydration, it is best if you use a serum that has niacinamide in it. These hydrating serums will draw in and lock the moisture in your skin for a very long time. These can also be used as face serums for glowing skin because they leave your skin glowy and bouncy and provide a youthful appearance to it.
The good vibes serum for dry skin we recommend is the Good Vibes Rosehip Serum that makes your skin hydrated, nourished and glowing. For people with dry skin looking for serums that will give them a glowing skin, this serum works phenomenally well.
- Face Serum For Normal/Combination Skin:
Hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, panthenol, etc., are the key when it comes to finding the best serum for normal skin. People with normal skin type can also focus on purchasing serums that target particular skin problems like minimising the appearance of pores, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, etc.
The good vibes glow serum we recommend using is Good Vibes Radiant Glow Face Serum with Tea Tree And Mulberry really fights uneven skin tone fighting acne scars and dark spots. It also gets rid of hyperpigmentation and is a wonderful choice for people with combination skin because it also helps you control oil production in required areas.
Benefits Of Face Serum
The idea of applying a face serum after thoroughly cleansing your skin means giving your cells the opportunity to repair and rejuvenate. But here are some other things that a face serum will do for you.
- They battle dryness and transform your dull and dry skin into a healthy and supple one.
- Thanks to the high level of antioxidants and active ingredients like retinol, resveratrol and Vitamin C present in such face serums, they help in battling ageing signs like wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and give you a sound looking, brilliant skin.
- Applying on an anti-ageing face serum also protects skin against untimely maturing signs and keeps it smooth and lovely. It is prescribed to apply the serum around evening time to get the greatest advantages.
- Face serums help fix and recover cells and, hence, mend scars and lessen imperfections more rapidly than other skincare items, making your skin look sound and impeccable from the inside giving you a much needed youthful appearance.
- Additionally, serums are also designed to absorb quickly into the skin and deeply penetrate the pores, delivering active ingredients to get rid of your blemishes more directly to the affected areas.
- They likewise help unclog and clear dirt and sebum from the pores, because of the antioxidants and exfoliating acids present in them, making them less noticeable. This aids in decreasing the development of pimples and whiteheads on the skin.
When Should You Apply Your Face Serum?
It is highly recommended that we apply a face serum to our face after thoroughly cleansing and exfoliating it. The idea is to simply make sure that the active ingredients present in the serum get absorbed when your skin is raw. If we apply serum after a moisturiser or any other skincare product, the serum might not get properly absorbed in the deeper layers of your face rendering it ineffective.
How To Apply Your Face Serum?
The way of applying a face serum is quite easy. Most serum bottles come in a dropper format so it’s easy for liquid application. Therefore, drip some of the face serum directly onto your face using the dropper and use circular motions with a clean hand to massage it over the entirety of your face. Here are the thing you should keep in mind before applying serums:
- Make sure that you only apply a light layer of serum at night. A few drops should be enough since applying too much can apparently clog your pores.
- Since serum needs to get absorbed in your skin, having a clean skin before their application is vital. So always remember to wash your face before applying serums.
- For daytime use, you can apply your sunscreen after your serums. Since serums help in reducing dark spots and fine lines, it can also prevent the after-effects of excess sun exposure.
Best Selling Face Serums At Goodvibes
Good vibes serums are a pure organic blend of many fruits and mineral extracts that help in gently repairing and rejuvenating your skin. Additionally, good vibes serum reviews have all been positive making these extremely beneficial for your skin and a must-have in your skincare regimen.
Explore the entire range of good vibes Face washes according to your skin type.
Face wash for oily skin, Face wash for Normal Skin, Face wash for Dry Skin
Facewash, Makeup Remover, Moisturizers, Sunscreen, Hand Sanitizer, Eye Serum, Conditioner, Hair Oil, Toners
Good Vibes Face Serum Price List: