Anti ageing guide: How To Control ageing in Your 30s
Control How Your Skin Behaves In Your 30s
As you approach your 30s, you start viewing everything in life with a bit of wariness. Most of us are thoroughly stable at this age, quite like our skin and that is when subtle panic about ageing starts to creep in.
This is predominantly because your 30s are when some early signs of ageing, as well as some effects of sun damage, start to show. It is at this age, most people have noticed changes in fine lines, loss in cheek volume making your under-eye fine lines and age spots more prominent due to sun damage. So, the question that instantly arises is how can I stop ageing in my 30s? This is where anti-ageing comes into play.
|Table Of Content|
What Is Anti-Ageing?
Anti-ageing refers exclusively to slowing, preventing or reversing the ageing process. However, one requires this because ageing happens to slow down the repair system in your body, thus, resulting in a decreased collagen production, making your skin appear loose and duller. Therefore, here are some tips you can follow to prolong the process of ageing:
Use sunscreens: Most people are unaware of the fact that exposure to the sun can cause premature ageing and result in fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. However, using sunscreen can stop the sun rays from damaging your skin and protecting its supple appearance.
Eating right: like adding lots of fruits and green leafy vegetables in your diet can also give your body the necessary ingredients it needs for keeping your skin healthy and clean.
Therefore, in addition to your core skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising, it is also crucial that you add certain active ingredients that can reverse, fight and prolong the process of ageing.
Listed below are some of the products that we have hand picked for you to aid you in the journey to fight to age.
Good Vibes Grapefruit Anti-ageing Face Wash:
We all start our skincare with face cleansers and in our 30s, if our face washes are anti-ageing, it's just a cherry on top. Based on that we recommend this Good-Vibes face wash regenerates the skins, provides nourishment and allows the skin cells to get smooth.
- Packed with Vitamin A and C, grapefruit is a wonderful anti-ageing ingredient. Grapefruit helps the cells to grow and mature, combating the cell’s ageing triggered by harmful free radicals.
- It also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by softening the skin and boosting collagen production.
Additionally, this face wash also keeps your skin soft and hydrated by preventing breakouts and fading acne marks making this one of the best anti-ageing secrets for your 30s.
Good Vibes Avocado Anti-ageing Face Cream:
Accumulating nutritional benefits in a gel-based formula, the Good Vibes Avocado Gel is a lightweight, non-greasy and refreshing face gel.
- Avocados are high in essential acids and minerals like Vitamin E and C. This, by default makes them a boon for our skin as it helps skin look younger and more supple.
- They also pack compounds that can help protect your skin from sun damage.
- It imparts intense hydration to the face ensuring that your skin doesn’t lose its elasticity and moisture.
Furthermore, the gel also helps in evening out the skin tone and reduce pigmentation, which is why perhaps it’s one of the best anti ageing creams for the 30s.
Good Vibes Vitamin C & B3 Skin Glow Serum:
This Good-Vibes face serum has similar properties, with vitamin B3 in it reducing dark spots, improving the skin’s texture, diminishing wrinkles and retains skin’s moisture.
- Vitamin C is a powerful ingredient when it comes to skincare. It can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin B3 helps in stimulating the production of collagen and elastin due to the niacin present in it.
- The vitamin C present in it helps fight free radicals and damage caused by the UV radiation of the sun. All these factors make this serum an excellent choice on how to reverse ageing naturally.
Good Vibes Sandalwood And Carrot Seed Brightening And Age-Defying Night Cream:
This night serum cream by Good Vibes is the best anti ageing cream for 30-year-olds. Here is why it is exactly why you need this crea, to look more youthful and glowing in your 30s
- Rich in antioxidants, sandalwood helps to fight the damage that is caused by free radicals, thus, preventing the formation of wrinkles.
- Carrot seed has the combined benefits of skin-enhancing vitamin A, collagen-boosting vitamin C and moisturising vitamin E.
- This cream revitalizes your skin and imparts a moisturising effect. It also helps to diminish blemishes, dark spots and brightens skin tone.
- Furthermore, the cream also has the benefits of anti-ageing cream as it diminishes and delays wrinkles and fine lines and deeply moisturises the skin.
Now that we have covered some of the most popular uses of anti-ageing creams and anti-ageing products from Good Vibes; let us also tell you that apart from these, there is so much more to discover. From age-defying clay masks to nourishing or brightening sheet masks, Good Vibes offers a range of never-seen-before natural products. To know more, head straight to the Good Vibes page now!
Read More Stories:
Daily Skin Care Routine To Achieve The Best Skin
How To Get Glowing Skin At Home Naturally