|Table Of Content|
Understanding the importance of Night Creams in our skincare
Even at night, changes occur in our skin, hair and other body organs due to alterations in our cellular structure. As the Greek philosopher, Heraclitus said, “Change is the only constant in our life” similarly, our cellular structure changes due to cell growth, splitting, and regrowth. While you might think that moisturisers can do the job, they are not enough.
Moisturisers are focused on improving the natural moisture barrier of your skin. On the other hand, night creams contain active ingredients to enhance the skin while adding moisture. Let's take a quick look at why night creams are essential in our skincare routine, understand how to choose the perfect night cream for your skin and some FAQs related to using night creams.
Significance of Night Creams in Your Skincare RegimeAccording to the experts:
- Nights are ideal for addressing skin-related concerns such as water loss, ageing, fatigue and dark spots.
- Night creams are made with skincare-related and powerful anti-ageing ingredients that tend to these issues, leading to radiant and youthful skin over time.
- The uninterrupted state during the night is optimal for your skin's ‘rest and repair’.
- Your skin is free of pore-clogging residue from make-up, oily skin and dirt.
Therefore adding a night cream to your skincare and beauty routine can work wonders.
How to choose a night cream that suits your skin type?
Choosing an ideal night cream is highly complicated in today's super-clogged cosmetic market. While shopping, you must consider your skin type and your skincare goals; you must also look for ingredients that suit your skin type and complexion. Below are some things you must consider while looking for night creams according to your skin type.
How To Choose Night Cream For Dry Skin
If you have dry skin, you must look for:
- A rich formula such as a cream or a balm.
- You must also look for skin hydrating ingredients like ceramides, squalane and aloe.
- Night creams containing plant butter like shea and oils like coconut can be an added bonus.
Recommended Product for Dry Skin:
Good Vibes Revitalizing Night Cream - Aloe Vera (50 gm) - It is the best night cream for glowing skin in terms of pricing. It is also ideal for people with dry and dull skin. Its skin hydrating, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and moisturising properties ensure optimal skin repair. Below are the pros of the Good Vibes Revitalizing Night Cream – Aloe Vera:
- Best for Dry Skin.
- Packed with Aloe Vera Extract, Vitamin A and Vitamin C for better damage repair and skin radiance.
- Rich in emollients, making skin look supple and soft to touch.
- Contains antioxidant properties that protect skin against ageing.
How To Choose Night Cream For Oily, Combination or Acne-Prone SkinPeople with Oily, Combination or Acne-Prone Skin must look for:
- Lighter formulas such as lotions or gels
- An oil-free formula that contains balancing and oil-reducing acids like salicylic or lactic acid.
- The presence of retinol helps minimise breakouts.
Recommended Product for Oily, Combination or Acne-Prone Skin:
Packed with natural retinol in Bakuchiol, the Good Vibes Age-Defying Night Cream is ideal for controlling excess oil, skin hydration & moisturisation. It is one of the best night creams for glowing skin in India. These are some of the pros of this night cream:
- Natural Plant-based Retinol
- Enriched with Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil and Vitamin B3 for skin nourishment.
- Free of parabens, mineral oils and sulfates.
- 100% Vegan
How To Choose Night Cream For Sensitive Skin
If you have sensitive skin, you must look for:
- Calming and soothing ingredients.
- Components that are known to soothe the skin like Glycerine and Cucumber extracts.
- Ensure that the product does not contain alcohol, hydroxy acids or fragrances that irritate sensitive skin.
Recommended Product for Sensitive Skin:
Made with the goodness of Aloe Vera and Shea Butter, the Good Vibes Plus Shea Butter + Aloe Vera Nourishing + Soothing Night Cream is an ideal choice for people with sensitive skin. It is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. The Good Vibes Plus Shea Butter + Aloe Vera Nourishing + Soothing Night Cream nourishes and moisturises the skin; some of its added perks are:
- Boosts collagen production and improves skin elasticity
- Soothes redness and skin inflammation
- Keeps roughness and dryness at bay
How To Choose Night Cream For Ageing SkinFor your skin ageing-related concerns, you must look for night creams containing:
- Anti-ageing components such as retinol and hydroxy acids.
- Protective antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E
How To Choose Night Cream For Skin Issues Like HyperpigmentationIn instances of skin-related issues like hyperpigmentation, you must look for:
- Products containing skin brightening ingredients like Vitamin C.
- Ingredients that help even the skin tone like glycolic or ferulic acid.
How To Choose Night Cream For Glowing SkinIf you are looking for night creams to get glowing skin, you should search for:
- Brightening acids like glycolic or lactic acid.
- Ingredients that stimulate skin cell turnover like retinol and Vitamin C.
Recommended Product For Glowing Skin:
Created using ingredients derived from nature like sandalwood and carrot seeds, it is the best natural night cream for glowing skin. The Good Vibes Plus Sandalwood + Carrot Seed Brightening + Age Defying Night Cream imparts a natural glow and moisture to the skin. Some pros of this night cream include:
- Made from Natural Ingredients
- Smoothens skin texture
- Refreshes and Brightens skin
These ingredients in your night cream, and the Good Vibes night creams recommendations for every skin type will ensure that you get the most benefits. They will also assure you do not feel irritation or allergic reactions while using them. So you must always look for these ingredients while purchasing your night creams. Here are some of the frequently asked questions people have while adding night creams to their night routines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 - Which Night Cream Is Best For Skin Whitening?
Ans - Night Creams containing brightening acids, skin stimulants and antioxidants are ideal for people looking for night creams that help in skin whitening.
Q.2 - Which Night Cream Is Best For Oily Skin?
Ans - People with oily or acne-prone skin must use night creams of lighter formulas like lotions or gels. The presence of oil reducing acids and retinol is more beneficial.
Q.3 - Which Night Cream Is Best For Dry Skin?
Ans - For dry skin, people should choose a night cream of richer formulations like creams or balms. The presence of skin hydrating ingredients, oils, and plant butter adds to the benefits.
What are you waiting for? Get your night cream supplies and reintroduce your skin to nourishment and moisturisation. We at goodvibesonly, offer 100% vegan night creams free of harmful substances and suitable for all skin types. You can also visit our website and get your beauty and skincare products delivered to your doorstep.
Read More Stories: