Best Hair Serum For Dry & Frizzy Hair (Causes & Repair)
Prevent the hair from drying out and tame them from frizz
Have you ever battled dry and frizzy hair? Surely you have! Adding an anti-frizz product like a hair serum for dry and frizzy hair can help. While using hair oils to treat the dryness of the hair, they might not get rid of the frizz completely. For the newcomers, here is a detailed look at what causes dry and frizzy hair and how to control the dryness of the hair.
|Table Of Content|
Causes of Frizzy and Dry Hair
The root cause of frizzy hair summed up in a word is dryness. Numerous factors can cause your hair to dry out and cause them to frizz. These are the various factors that can cause hair dryness:
- Humidity – Dry cuticles of hair become rough and open to moisture. This results in the outer layer soaking moisture and swelling, making the overdried hair frizzy..
- Washing hair in extra hot water – Washing your hair in excessively hot water can cause a similar effect as humidity. It also stresses your scalp, which is responsible for synthesising beneficial oils..
- Using Chemical-based or Harsh hair products – products made of chemicals or other harsh ingredients can strip the hair of its natural oils. These natural oils are responsible for smoothening your hair; thus, getting rid of these oils causes hairs to frizz up. Harmful hair products include but are not limited to hair colour, perms, and products containing sulfates or alcohol..
- Heat Styling – heat-based styling tools can cause damage to our hair. Therefore, you must not use heat styling products every day. In addition to this, if you use heat styling tools, you must ensure that you use additional products before and after styling that can help minimise the damage caused by the heat..
- Overwashing your hair – washing your hair every day can strip your hair of the natural oils present in your scalp. You need to wash them 2 or 3 times a week, depending on the hair type..
- Towel-drying your hair – The friction created from a rough towel-drying your hair can ruffle the hair cuticles, causing them to frizz.
Since our hair tends to get frizzy due to environmental factors or how we treat them, we must handle them correctly to reduce them from drying out. Here is how to control hair dryness and stop them from frizzing out.
How to control hair dryness and tame them from frizz?
Using hydrating products, conditioning masks or hair serums, you can prevent the hair from frizzing. You can additionally reduce dryness from your hair by ensuring that you use mild shampoos or detergents on them. Adding these steps to your hair care might also help:
- Avoid using heat styling
- Using lukewarm water for washing your hair
- Not washing your hair frequently
- Avoid using products that contain harsh chemicals
- Make use of microfiber towels for drying your hair post the shower
- Switch to using boar-bristle brushes for your hair
- Use frizz protectants if you live in humid areas</p>
Here are some good vibes hair serums that you can use to reduce dryness from your hair and prevent them from frizzing.
Good Vibes Walnut Frizz Control Hair Serum
Enriched with walnut oil, the Good Vibes Walnut Frizz Control Hair Serum helps your hair retain moisture, making it look soft and shiny. It is among the best serums for frizzy hair. The Good Vibes Walnut Frizz Control Hair Serum also tames the frizz and nourishes your hair without weighing them down.Good Vibes Plus Argan + Olive - Hydrating + Moisturizing Hair Serum
Infused with the goodness of Argan and Olive Oil, this hair serum instantly imparts maximum hydration to the hair, making them look sleek and healthy. The Good Vibes Plus Argan + Olive - Hydrating + Moisturizing Hair Serum also makes your hair look smooth and soft. It falls among the best hair serums for dry and frizzy hair.
Good Vibes Plus Argan + Almond - Nourishing + Moisturising Hair Serum
Packed with the nourishing properties of Argan and Almond oils, the Good Vibes Plus Argan + Almond - Nourishing + Moisturising Hair Serum provides your hair with long-lasting hydration. It is your one-stop solution to fix damaged and dull hair. The Good Vibes Plus Argan + Almond - Nourishing + Moisturising Hair Serum also conditions and makes the hair soft, thus making it one of the best natural hair serums for frizzy hair.
Good Vibes Argan + Vitamin E - Revitalising + Frizz-Free Hair Serum
You can use the Good Vibes Argan + Vitamin E - Revitalising + Frizz-Free Hair Serum to undo the damage caused to your hair and make them frizz-free. Owing to the presence of Argan Oil and Vitamin E, the hair serum eliminates frizz and makes your hair more manageable. It also imparts continued nourishment to the hair. It helps them retain the lost moisture, making it one of the best serums for frizzy hair.
Good Vibes Plus Hair Serum, Protecting and Nourishing - Agran Oil + Macadamia Oil
Tame your tresses using this hair serum enriched with Agran and Macademia oils. The Good Vibes Plus Hair Serum, Protecting and Nourishing - Agran Oil + Macadamia Oil helps detangle your hair while causing less hair fall. It also makes the hair smooth and frizz-free; thus, it is one of the best organic hair serums for frizzy hair.
USPs of Good Vibes Hair Serums
All our products are infused with the goodness of nature. Similarly, all our hair serums are 100% natural and organic. These are a few of the salient features of our Good Vibes hair serums that make them a better choice than other products:
- All our products are vegan, which means they are 100% cruelty-free.
- Our hair serums are paraben-free
- Our hair serums do not contain sulfates, alcohol or other harmful ingredients
Dos and Don’ts of Using Hair Serums
While using hair serums can benefit your hair, you must ensure that you follow precautions while using them. Knowing these dos and don’ts of using hair serums can help:Dos
- Choose products according to hair types – You must always consider your hair types, i.e. dry, oily or rough while choosing your hair serums. Specific serums are designed for chemically treated hair. Therefore, you must ask your hairstylist or a professional to help you select the suitable serum.
- Wash Hair Properly – Before applying the serum, you must thoroughly wash your hair. Hair serums are meant to protect the hair from dirt and pollution. Thus, they are intended to be applied to shampooed and washed hair.
- Ensure scalp to end application – Ends of your hair usually suffer from roughness, dryness and split ends. Therefore, your hair ends require more serum application than other hair areas. The right way to apply the serum is to start from the ends and move your way up.
- Never apply serum to dripping wet hair – Since the serum won’t stay put on damp hair, it must be used on towel-dried hair.
- Forbid using excessive serum – Applying more serum to your hair will make them greasy, attracting more dirt. Therefore, depending on your hair length, you must take a few drops of hair serum on your palm, rub and run it through your hair.
So, why wait any further? Visit our website – goodvibesonly.in and give your hair the nourishment it needs. We offer a wide range of hair serums that suit all hair types and needs. You can also get all your other beauty and skincare products delivered to your doorstep.
Read More Stories:
How To Achieve Frizz-Free Hair At Home?