Update Your Skincare Treasure Trove With The Best Face Serum For Oily Skin
Face serum is hugely beneficial to your skin and may assist you with any skin problem. The groundbreaking beauty staple is packed with active compounds such as skin acids & vitamins that quickly seep deeply into the skin and cure skin concerns.
As distinct from moisturisers, face serums for oily skin have a considerably lighter viscosity, making it simpler for them to absorb deeply and give apparent benefits rapidly.
Best Serum For Oily Skin In India:
Finding the best serum for oily skin to address oily skin issues like abundant sebum, clogged pores, pimples, and more might be tricky. Let's have a look at the list of serums for oily skin available in India with their pros:
1 - Good Vibes Tea Tree + Mulberry Skin Glow & Oil Control Serum:
Good Vibes Tea Tree & Mulberry Blemish Control Face Serum eliminates excessive sebum secretion and helps balance discolouration. This serum penetrates deep into the skin's surface and offers moisturisation, leaving your face baby-soft.
- Tea Tree oil is quite well for acne-fighting and oil-controlling abilities. It unclogs pores and effectively battles acne-causing germs.
- Mulberry is a famous component for skin brightening. Scars, blemishes, discolourations, eye bags, fine lines and wrinkles are all treated.
2 - Good Vibes Grape Seed Skin Tightening Face Serum:
Due to its abundant natural antioxidant and skin-beneficial components, grapeseed strongly affects the skin. Its high omega-3 fatty acid content, particularly linoleic acid, supports the skin's ability to retain hydration.
- One of the most crucial grapeseed advantages is that it contains a lot of linoleic acids that can help reduce blemishes.
- It contains beta-carotene, vitamins D, C, and E, and polyphenols. These can keep your skin from accumulating the maximum extent of the harm caused by UV radiation or other external aggressors.
3 - Good Vibes Tea Tree & Papaya Oil Control Serum:
This gentle serum, infused with the detoxifying qualities of Tea Tree, eliminates and diminishes acne scars by enhancing skin's elasticity. It contains Papaya extracts, which help balance your skin complexion and make it softer and healthier.
- Tea Tree is a moderate anti-blemish treatment that enhances the skin's general health.
- Papaya promotes cell renewal and the development of youthful, healthier cells.
4 - Good Vibes Dandelion Age Defying Anti-Acne & Nourishing Face Serum
Good Vibes offers a variety of face serums, including skin-loving components that address particular skin issues and give in-depth nourishment. Dandelion extracts may defend against the sun, ageing, and acne-related skin problems.
- It decreases the impression of ageing symptoms such as wrinkles and fine lines, softens and smoothes the skin & nourishes it.
- Dandelion leaf and flower extracts protect against sunburns when applied shortly pre or post-contact to Ultraviolet rays, which are emitted by the sun.
5 - Good Vibes Vitamin E Nourishing Emulgel Face Serum:
Vitamin E is perfect for the skin. It hydrates and feeds your skin and brightens your complexion improving your skin's smoothness and youthfulness. In addition to preserving skin health, it is believed to minimise discolouration and age spots.
- Vitamin E is abundant in antioxidants and can help the circulatory system treat acne scars.
- It helps heal dry and patchy skin due to its hydrating properties.
Benefits Of Face Serum For Oily Skin:
1- Keeps Skin Moisturised:
- Employing a face serum is the ultimate skincare essential.
- One of the most significant features of face serum is its active hydrating elements that keep the skin moisturised.
- Your skin demands fluids hence you may use a replenishing serum to obtain a glowing complexion.
2- Soothes And Nourishes The Skin:
- Anti-inflammatory elements in face serums relieve problematic skin lesions.
- Since face serums hydrate dry skin, applying a nourishing serum every day might help alleviate irritation.
- You should know which serum is ideal for your facial skin to receive excellent healing and nourishing.
- A face serum containing tea tree oil & salicylic acid helps keep excess sebum at bay and effectively mattifies your skin instead.
- Also, anti-acne serums address blemishes and excess sebum on your skin, reducing outbreaks.
- They also have fewer fillers and a fluid consistency rather than an icky feel, so they don't leave behind acne-causing muck.
4 - Gets All The Way Down To The Pores:
- Face serums aid in the reduction of big pores by shrinking pores and increasing cell renewal.
- The antioxidants and cleansing agents also assist in unclogging the pores, aiding the reduction of comedones on.
Some facial serums also include Vitamin C, which works as an astringent and tightens apparent pores.
5 - Aids In The Maintenance Of The Skin From Possible Damage:
- Face serums are light, liquid skin care treatments that do not clog pores.
- Serum ingredients such as green tea, ferulic acid, Vitamin-E, and astaxanthin lower the possibility of oxidative damage.
- They protect against the damage produced by UV radiation and pollutants, which causes premature ageing.
How To Choose The Best Skin Serums For Oily Skin?
Serums for oily skin are lightweight treatments with high concentrations of active substances. Since they penetrate immediately into the skin, they are an excellent post-cleansing action.
- Serums containing additives such as salicylic acid, rosemary, and thyme benefit oily & acne-prone skin.
- These minimise oil generation and restore skin equilibrium.
- Serums for oily skin should not be chosen as cosmetics but based on their expertise, composition, safety, and compatibility with your skin type.
Always Look At The Ingredients When Choosing A Serum For Oily Skin:
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Salicylic Acid
- Glycolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Vitamin C
Verify that the serum has been certified by a skin care professional or clinically evaluated.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q.1 - Is Face serum good for oily skin?
Ans. Yes, a face serum containing active ingredients such as salicylic acid, niacinamide, etc., is excellent for oily skin as it helps in sebum control.
Q.2 - Is vitamin C serum for oily skin?
Ans. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that aids in soothing acne-prone, greasy skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin and fights the effects of age while reducing discolouration. This is why Vitamin C serums are ideal for treating oily skin.
Q.3 - Can I use the serum every day?
Ans. Yes, serums may be used every day for the most significant effects. If it is an antioxidant, use it two times a day. If using an active ingredient, start by using it twice a week.
Q.4 - At what age should we use a face serum?
Ans. Face serums are best used between the late twenties and early thirties. This is the age when the first indications of the ageing manifest.
Read More Stories: