Natural Face Cleansers: First Step Towards Healthy & Glowing Skin
Skin on our face is a lot more different than the skin on our body. Hence taking care of it may also be very different from our body. After a long day of outing or work, we all want a splash of refreshment. Wouldn't it be great if it's natural as well?
Synthetic ingredients or toxic chemicals present in the non-organic cleanser may tend to strip moisture from our skin and can make it dry and dull. What is the best face cleanser and which one will be suitable for our skin is always our biggest concern. Keeping it in mind we've come up with a few tips and benefits for using a facial cleanser for you.
|Table Of Content|
Benefits Of Face Cleanser
In our daily routine, we experience a lot of different situations, our face also goes through a lot with us.
- Fights lights, pollution, sun and sweat to rejuvenate it and make it refreshed and glowing.
- Removing dirt, dust and excess oil from our face thereby helping to treat many skin-related issues like acne, dark spots, blackheads, etc.
- Fights visible signs of ageing, like wrinkles, dullness, and fine lines.
- Enhances the appearance of our face and the texture of our skin.
- Stimulate blood circulation, boosting blood flow to your face for glowing skin.
Choose Face Cleanser According To Your Skin Type:
Skin is determined differently based on various factors like sebaceous secretion, hydration and sensitivity level. Each skin type has its own characteristics based on which there are three basic types of skin: normal, dry and oily.
1. Face Cleanser For Normal skin: This type of skin is neither dry nor oily. It has controlled sebum production which keeps skin perfectly moisturized and the texture is regular with no visible imperfections. It has a clean and soft appearance with no need for excessive care.
Good Vibes Pomegranate Rejuvenating Face Wash is best for normal skin. As it helps in hydrating and brightening. It revitalizes dull and tired skin and instantly refreshes skin and improves skin texture.
2. Face Cleanser For Oily Skin: This type of skin produces a lot of excess oil/fats from the sebaceous gland. Usually, the appearance of this skin is bright and greasy at all times. Oily skin people are more prone to have clogged pores which leads to acne.
Good Vibes Green Tea Purifying Face Wash is perfect for oily skin as it helps in controlling extra sebum production and fights acne by deeply cleaning your skin.
Good Vibes Charcoal Deep Cleansing Face Wash is another best option for deeply cleaning pores. It gently pulls all the dirt, dust and makeup residue from the skin and unclog pores.
3. Face Cleanser For Dry skin: Dry skin is basically the result of weather or external factors such as low humidity, etc. Dry skin may crack open exposing it to bacteria leading to serious skin problems like eczema. It may also lead to early signs of ageing like wrinkles or fine lines.
Good Vibes Honey Moisturizing Face Wash is wonderful for dry skin as the ingredients in it helps in deeply moisturizing the skin and prevent it from drying.
Good Vibes Rosehip Deep Cleansing Face Wash is another great alternative for dry skin. It helps in cleaning pores and purify, tone and soften the texture of skin leaving it clean and refreshed.
How Can You Achieve Healthy and Glowing Skin?
Natural face cleansers are the best and most affordable alternative for cleaning your face at home and rejuvenating its glow and restoring moisture back without the worry of harming it with toxic ingredients. Some of the best natural face cleansers are listed below which are also easily available at our home.
1.Besan (Gram Flour) And Yogurt:
Gram flour is one of the best natural facial cleansers available in our kitchen. Besan is rich in nutrients like protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Yoghurt has various skin benefits including deeply moisturizing, reducing wrinkles and fine lines, soothing sunburn, etc. Besan and yoghurt is an amazing face cleanser for oily skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon besan with the required amount of yoghurt to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it all over your face and neck area.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with running water.
2. Malai Cleanser:
Malai on the other hand is also an incredible ingredient for our face. It has always played a crucial part in many women’s beauty regimes for centuries. Besan and malai have also proven to be the best cleanser for dry skin.
- Mix equal portions of malai and besan into a smooth paste.
- Apply all over your face and leave it until completely dry.
- Wash it off with normal water.
3. Fuller’s Earth And Rose Water Facial Cleanser:
Fuller’s earth popularly known as Multani mitti is an amazing cleanser for sensitive skin people. this is the ultimate favourite of every Indian’s summer skincare. Using Multani mitti with rose water will help you achieve radiant and glowing skin at home.
- Take 2 tablespoons of fuller's earth, mix it with the right amount of rose water to form a paste.
- Apply it all over your face and neck area and leave it to dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it with normal water and apply moisturizer.
4. Tomato Cleanser:
Tomato is a nutrient-dense superfood for our skin. It is a game-changer when it comes to reducing tan, controlling excess oil and brightening up dull complexion. It is also great for shrinking large pores and boosting collagen production. Cleaning your face with tomato juice helps in making skin radiate and perfect. It is the best cleanser for combination skin.
- Cut a slice of tomato.
- Massage with it all over your face and neck area.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and wash off with running water.
- Take one tomato and blend it into a paste.
- Squeeze the juice out of it and apply it all over your face with the help of cotton.
- Leave it for 10 min and wash it off with normal water.
How To Use A Face Cleanser Properly?
Cleansing your face is one of the most important and primary steps in your at-home skincare routine. It helps in getting rid of anything and everything extra on your face which may lead to dryness, dullness or damage.
Let's discuss a few steps on how to properly use a face cleanser:
- Use a natural, non-toxic, non-abrasive and gentle face cleanser that does not contain alcohol, synthetics or parabens.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water to open pores so that the cleanser can get deep into your skin and cleanse nicely and deeply.
- Take a pea-size amount of cleanser on your fingertips and massage your face in a gentle circular motion.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and then with normal water to close the pores.
- Pat dry your face with a clean cotton cloth or microfiber towel.
- Use a moisturizer suitable for your skin.
- Limit washing your face twice a day or after a lot of sweating to avoid dryness or flaking.
Natural face cleansers are the best, affordable, safest and most effective option to use in the long run for maintaining skin health. By properly recognizing your skin type and understanding its need you will achieve the perfect glowing skin just at the comfort of home. Make your way to the soft, smooth and glowing skin.
Read More Stories: