Good Vibes Face Wash For Dry Skin
The face wash is the first and foremost step in your skincare. Your skin goes through a lot in a day. From being subjected to dirt, pollution and dust on an everyday basis to clogged pores and dead skin cells, cleaning the skin is very important. Hence a good gentle cleansing will help in removing dirt, pollutants, sebum and makeup from your skin leaving it clean. Choosing the right face wash can be tricky and a little confusing, but here we are trying to help you figure things out.
How To Choose Face Wash For Dry Skin
Choosing your face wash based on your skin type is one of the most important steps of your skincare routine. It helps you understand the right way of cleansing your skin without excessively drying your face or not being able to clean it properly. So here is how you can choose the perfect face wash for dry skin:
- Understand Your Skin Type: An idea face cleanser should match well with your skin type and not absorb the excess moisture away from it.
What To Avoid: Avoid ingredients that are too drying on your skin like alcohol variants or astringents, antibacterial soaps and cleansers with exfoliators such as salicylic or glycolic acid. Instead, look for ingredients petroleum, linoleum or mineral oils that will clean the skin and leave a thin layer of moisture over it.
- What To Look For: Look for a cleanser that balances the pH of your skin. Additionally, look for a facial cleanser that is hypoallergenic, free of fragrance, chemicals or alcohol and has a non-foaming base. This will help in preventing irritation or drying from excess foam and diminish the loss of moisture from our skin.
Which Face Wash Is Best For Dry Skin?
Dry skin is more prone to dryness and patchiness. Therefore, using face washes formulated with harsh chemicals can irritate your skin more. Instead, you can try using natural or organic face washes formulated with different herbs, fruit extracts, flowers and essential oils that help give your face a gentle cleanse in a healthy non-toxic manner. Here our recommendations for the same:
- Nourishing Face Washes:
A nourishing face wash is the best solution for your dry and dull skin. This kind of face wash helps to cleanse your skin thoroughly of dirt, dust and impurities and boosts lacklustre skin giving it a more youthful appearance. It also nourishes your skin with the essential qualities of the ingredients present in it to further improve skin tone and texture.
The good vibes face wash for dry skin we recommend using is Good Vibes Nourishing Face Wash Argan Oil that deeply moisturizes and nourishes your skin without losing any water molecules from your skin. It also gives you a soft, supple and glowing skin that sloughs off dirt and grime.
You can also use the Good Vibes Nourishing Face Wash Peach that flushes the skin with heaps of moisture and gives the skin a natural glow. Furthermore, the presence of peach in this face wash makes it rich in Vitamin A, C, K and beta carotene that helps in preventing your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Hydrating Face Washes:
Dehydrated skin looks and feels rough, wrinkled and aged. Regular facial cleansing means helping the skin maintain a proper level of moisture which is absolutely important for us dry skin beauties. Herefore, cleaning your skin with a hydrating face wash helps you to manage pH levels of the skin; enabling sufficient water and product retention, for proper skin hydration.
One of the best good vibes face wash for dry skin is Good Vibes Rosemary Hydrating Face Wash that removes excess oils from your skin without making your skin lose any of its natural moisture. It also lightens acne scars and blemishes all the while protecting your skin from harmful free radicals. Lastly, it is rich in moisture so it prevents over-drying of your skin.
Another good vibes best face wash for dry skin is the Good Vibes Hydrating Face Wash Aloe Vera revitalizes and moisturizes your skin intensely. It is also excellent at fighting wrinkles, acne, pimples and leaves a cooling and soothing effect on your skin. Try this face wash to reduce all kinds of skin irritation and inflammation.
- Face Washes With Hydrating Essential Oils:
Another way of ensuring that your face remains free of dust, dirt and pollution particles is to use a face wash with hydrating essential oils. These help in supplying some excess moisture to your skin and give your skin a youthful radiance.
For this, the good vibes dry skin face wash we recommend is Good Vibes Plus Skin Illuminating + Wrinkle Minimizer Face Wash - Lavender Oil + Organic Honey because it helps reduce the early signs of ageing and deep cleanses your makeup. Additionally, it also moisturizes your dry skin leaving your complexion looking radiant, healthy and smooth.
Another dry skin face wash from good vibes that can be used within here is the Good Vibes Plus Moisturising + Anti-Acne Face Wash - Moroccan Argan Oil + Witch Hazel that not only moisturizes the skin but also gets rid of pimples and blemishes. It has a purifying formula filled with antioxidants that helps to nourish, hydrate and soften your skin.
Expert Tips For People With Dry Skin
Dry skin people need to take more care of their skin to avoid premature ageing and signs of early skin damage. There is also the possibility of clogging your pores easily, inflammation and surface buildup of dead skin cells. Therefore, here are some expert skin tricks that you can use to take special care of your dry skin:
- The first step to keeping your dry skin healthy and nourished is to ensure that no germs or bacteria breach its surface. Therefore, it is important to keep your hands clean before you begin your skincare routine.
- Then, deeply cleanse your face using a gentle cleansing face wash with hydrating and moisturizing qualities that help in supplying the much-needed moisture to your face.
- Don’t use harsh physical exfoliators that can cause flakiness and patchy skin. Skip to scrubs that are hydrating and gentle on your skin. Once a while you can also use AHAs and BHAs on your skin to get rid of impurities and dead skin cells.
- Hot or cold water can truly be damaging to your skin. It can strip the excess moisture off your face and wash the natural oils faster. Instead, use lukewarm water to ensure that the natural hydration of your skin stays intact.
- Pat your skin dry instead of rubbing it. Ensure that your skin is a little damp before doing your skincare routine so that the products are thoroughly absorbed in your skin and you have some excess moisture over it.
- Toners can be a skeptical add to your skincare especially if you have dry skin due to their alcohol content. But try using alcohol-free containers that are hydrating since they help in maintaining the pH of your skin and reduce dryness.
- Top your toners with a moisturizer. These help in sealing existing water in the skin so it does not evaporate. Thus, use a fragrance-free moisturizer in the morning and at night.
Why Should You Choose Good Vibes Face Wash For Dry Skin?
Good Vibes face washes for dry skin are all made from natural and organic ingredients that don’t contain any kinds of skin irritants or harsh chemicals. Therefore, these face washes are extremely gentle on your skin and can also be used by those people who have sensitive skin. Formulated from different plants, fruits and flower extracts that are used in the Ayurveda since ages, these face washes are the ultimate organic solution to your rough, dry and dull skin.
Explore the entire range of good vibes Face washes according to your skin type.
Face wash for Dry Skin, Face wash for Oily Skin, Face wash for Normal Skin